Amazon Fulfillment Technologies is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our AFT Engineering team. We build the systems used by tens of thousands of Amazonians in Fulfillment Centers around the world. In this new role you will directly engaged with Business stack owner to drive development program and deliver. The program deliverables will be highly visible building blocks for the Amazon Fulfillment Technology team and fulfillment centers across North America, Europe and Asia.
This role is all about execution. You will be working with project managers, infrastructure engineers, numerous Amazonians in FCs, software developers, and senior management. In the near term you will drive this cross-functional teams to deliver solution to place inventory in an optimal location within the FCs such that we minimize the total FCs cost-per-unit while improving tracking and customer promise performance with various upstream systems.
In the longer term, you will closely work with teams to deliver a comprehensive solutions for our business. You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy and your ability to deliver consistent, high quality results will make you successful in this role. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs with technical and financial constraints.
Help us make a difference in the way we thrill our customers every day! Occasional domestic and international travel will be required.
- At least 4 years’ experience leading large, cross-functional projects
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills effective with business and technical audiences
- Strong analytic skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- This position may requires travel
- MBA or Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Proven problem solving skills with a track record of dealing with large, complex problems
- Availability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
To apply click here. You will have to create an account with Amazon to apply for this position. You will be able to track the status of your application online.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Posting date: 05-07-2017
Job ID: 555570
8th Floor, 26/1,
Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Phone: 1800 3000 9009